What we love
Perfect for a couple looking to get away and explore the Scottish Borders, this apartment is just a 40-minute train journey from Edinburgh.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With 50″ Freeview TV and single sofa bed (for flexible sleeping arrangements).
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed and Freeview TV.
Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack. Small courtyard with sitting-out area. On road parking. No smoking. Less than 55 yards from Eyemouths sandy beach, this very comfortable, ground floor apartment is the perfect hideaway for couples looking for welcoming holiday base. Situated in a quiet spot, yet close to the main street, there are a number of pubs and a good restaurant within a few moments walk. Beautifully furnished and decorated, with generous living space for relaxing in after a day enjoying the host of activities available nearby.
Visit the National Trust for Scotlands St Abbs Head Nature Reserve to see seabirds nesting in the spring and for amazing views and bracing cliff walks at any time of year. In the main season, take an exhilarating RIB trip from the harbour to explore the magnificent coastline, or visit Gunsgreen House to find out about smugglers secrets. Paxton House, a Palladian stately home, has lovely grounds to enjoy, and the fishing villages of the Northumbrian coast make for a wonderful day out. Edinburgh is just 40 minutes by train from Berwick-upon-Tweed. Beach 55 yards. Shop and pub 32 yards, restaurant 165 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/1-st-ellas-house-uk5714?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:51 pm
179 total views, 1 today
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute