What we love
Situated just south of Fort William, this warm and homely property lends itself to outdoorsy holidaymakers as well as stay-at-home, leisurely guests.
All on the ground floor.
Living/dining room: With electric coal-effect fire, 32″ Freesat TV and DVD player.
Kitchen: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
2 steps leading to…
Bedroom: With kingsize bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet.Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Enclosed garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking.In a quiet village setting with views towards Loch Linnhe and the mountains beyond, this semi-detached, single-storey cottage is well equipped and offers comfortable accommodation with a lovely garden. Situated just south of Fort William, the outdoor capital of the UK, it is ideally located for exploring the Western Highlands and the Inner Hebrides. The area is renowned for its spectacular scenery, climbing, forest and hill walking, mountain biking, skiing and kayaking, and there are lovely forest walks from the doorstep. There is an abundance of wildlife with porpoises and minke whales often spotted at the Corran Narrows. Ardnamurchan Peninsula, the most westerly point in Britain, Glencoe with its magnificent mountain range, and Glenfinnan Viaduct (as depicted in the Harry Potter movie) all make for terrific days out. Oban, Loch Ness and the beautiful islands of Mull and Lismore are also easily accessible. Shop 50 yards, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/arden-uk5140?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:15 pm
83 total views, 1 today
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire