Tucked away in the old quarter of Penzance in a historic Georgian House, this is a fun & friendly boutique retreat with 23 bedrooms and a cottage, perfectly located for discovering West Cornwall.
After a long day exploring feast on fresh local produce at smokehouse restaurant, The Cornish Barn.
Tucked away in the old quarter of Penzance in a historic Georgian House, this is a fun & friendly boutique retreat with 21 bedrooms and a cottage, perfectly located for discovering West Cornwall. Each room has been individually designed, offering a range of accommodation from affordable ‘arty’ rooms with original artist murals to ‘Comfy Luxe’ bedrooms and a cosy cottage, designed in an eclectic style with touches of luxury.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
20 Chapel Street | The Georgian House, Penzance TR18 4AW, England
- Tel: 01736 365664
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR184AW
October 31, 2017 8:55 am
This ad has expired
153 total views, 1 today
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire