What we love
This cosy apartment is well suited for a romantic, outdoor rural escape in the Scottish Highlands.
Steps to entrance. All on the first floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV and CD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet. Electric heaters, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Large grounds with sitting-out area and garden furniture (shared). Bike store. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. Badgers Den is a first floor holiday apartment that sits within rural woodland, and lies on the outskirts of the village of Kiltarlity. The property makes an ideal base for exploring this largely unspoilt part of the Highlands, with many attractions and activities within a short drive. Locally there is mountain biking amongst spectacular forest trails, hill walking in nearby Glen Affric and Strathfarrar and kayaking and loch trips on Loch Ness. Inverness offers a variety of facilities including restaurants, theatres and wide range of shops. Further afield, guests can take a trip to the scenic west coast or the Moray Firth. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/badgers-den-30499?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:32 pm
62 total views, 1 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway