What we love
Set in 3 acres of grounds, you are free to wander, relax and enjoy the tranquil setting. Many attractions close by.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With TV, DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity (£10 per week Nov-Mar), bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Enclosed lawned garden with patio and garden furniture. 3-acre grounds (shared). Private parking for 2 cars. This delightful detached cottage is set in the owners grounds in over 3 acres in which the holidaymaker is free to wander, relax and enjoy the tranquil setting. The popular town of Moffat is close by. It is famed for its woollen mills, toffee shop, flower displays in the town and the park with its boating lake. Situated near the gentle slopes, hills and lochs of Eskdale and Annandale which provide walks on the Southern Upland Way. Places of interest include The Devils Beef Tub and Grey Mares Tail waterfall, fishing, golf and many other amenities are close by. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/barnhill-bothy-w3819?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:53 pm
164 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro