Welcome to Bedknobs one of Cornwall’s ‟greenest” B&Bs. Open all year round, Bedknobs offers elegant, spacious and exceedingly comfortable accommodation.
Polgwyn, home to Bedknobs is an elegant detached Victorian Villa set in an acre of secluded woodland garden yet just 8 minutes walk from Bodmin town centre and within easy reach of the A30. A perfect base whether travelling for business or pleasure in Cornwall.
Choose one of our three guest bedrooms or self-contained apartment, The Honeypot – all offering comfort and space with more than a hint of luxury. Our large sunny sitting room is available for use throughout the day and guests are welcome to relax in the garden.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Polgwyn Castle Street, Bodmin PL31 2DX, England
- Tel: 01208 77553
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL312DX
October 31, 2017 9:01 am
This ad has expired
150 total views, 1 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway