What we love
Explore the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, and maybe spot a red deer or a roe deer.
All on the ground floor.
Living room: With electric wood burner, 32″ Freeview TV, DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. Economy 7 central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Lawned garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture. Bike store. On road parking. No smoking. Situated within the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, this spacious lower conversion of a Victorian villa boasts stunning views over the water. Bellevue provides an ideal base from which to relax and explore the spectacular scenery and history of the area. The deep glens and narrow sea lochs are typical of the west coast, and here you can find a huge selection of Scottish wildlife, including red deer and roe deer. The area is also full of history, with standing stones, burial cairns and rock carvings in abundance. The town of Dunoon is within easy reach and has a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. Take a steamer cruise and explore the hills and lochs of the Cowal Peninsula. There are plenty of outdoor activities on offer, such as golf, sailing, sea fishing, windsurfing, quad bikes, clay shooting and much more. Nearby, the magnificent woodland gardens at Benmore Botanic Gardens are well worth a visit, or if you prefer to leave the car, buses to either Dunoon or Ardentinny stop nearby. Historical Kilmun Church, 2 miles, Ardentinny Beach, Inveraray Jail and castle are also easily accessed and make for great days out. For the less energetic why not relax in the garden and watch the yachts and ferries crossing Loch Long and the Firth of Clyde. Shop and post office 250 yards, pub and restaurant 400 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/bellevue-uk5154?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:32 pm
61 total views, 1 today
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway