What we love
Located in the small hamlet of Breakish, this property is in the ideal location for exploring the Isle of Skye.
The property has three steps to the entrance, is all on the ground floor, has a convector heater and comprises:
Open plan living space with wooden floors.
Lounge area: With 32″ Freesat TV and blu-ray player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower and WC. All electric, bed linen and towels included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Wi-Fi. Sitting-out area. Parking (2 cars). Cycle store. No smoking. Birdsong Cabin, as the name suggests, is set in a tranquil and peaceful setting so you can truly enjoy the dawn chorus and the birdsong from the comfort of this lovely holiday cabin. The property is a comfortable and cosy holiday home, set adjacent to the owners home Chrisona, with outstanding mountain and sea views. It is located just a few minutes walk from the shore, where you will see a wide range of seabirds, waders, otters, curious seals and also a lovely stretch of white sands at Ashaig Beach. It is a great base for touring all the area, which has so much to offer for the outdoor enthusiast, with fabulous low and high level walking and hiking in the area, as well as plenty Munros to bag. Visit Sleat, Portree, Glenelg, Plockton and Applecross, which are all close by. Visit historic sites, including Clan Donald Centre and Gardens, Kylerhea Otter Hide, the Serpentarium and Reptile Centre, coral beaches and Talisker Distillery. Also Glenelg Brochs, Eilean Donan Castle, boat trips, pony trekking and so much more are available. The sunrise and sunsets, seascape, landscape and dark skies will amaze you so come explore and enjoy.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/birdsong-cabin-cc511423?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:32 pm
57 total views, 1 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands