3.0 Star Hotel
THIS IS US
The Boskerris is a small, stylish, coastal retreat with a relaxed Mediterranean style. We have fifteen individual bedrooms, most with outstanding panoramic ocean views.
Our bolt hole is nestled in the Cornish coastline, on the edge of St Ives. Discreetly set in one and a half acres in a unique position, with the decked terrace being the perfect vantage point to admire the views across St Ives Bay from Godrevy Lighthouse to St Ives harbour.
Just below us is stunning Carbis Bay beach, perfect to unwind in the summer or blow away the cobwebs in the winter. Pick up the coastal path for a beautiful walk into St Ives or take the three minute trip into town on the train.
Built in 1931 as a small hotel, the Boskerris has always been privately run. It has been totally transformed by the Bassett family, to blend contemporary cool with coastal comfort.
We are delighted to provide you with advice and information before and during your stay. We can assist you with any arrangements including restaurant bookings, car rental, taxi pick-ups from the station or airport etc…
If you are celebrating and would like to organise flowers, Cornish chocolates or champagne in your room on arrival, please contact reception to pre-order.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
You can contact us any time on the following or fill in this quick Enquiry Form
- +44 (0)1736 795295
- Boskerris Hotel, Boskerris Road, Carbis Bay, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 2NQ
- Tel: 01736 795295
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262NQ
October 29, 2017 5:19 am
This ad has expired
178 total views, 2 today
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders