3.0 Star Hotel
WELCOME TO BOSSINEY HOUSE HOTEL IN CORNWALL
Bossiney House Hotel in Tintagel, Cornwall is a family-run hotel, superbly located on the North Cornwall coast of England, near the historic castle towns of Tintagel and Boscastle. The hotel’s accommodation has both sea and countryside views, easy access to the coastal path for walkers, and is only half a mile walk from the centre of Tintagel.
The local area has many natural attractions including beautiful beaches, exceptional rocky coastline, countryside which is officially designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (on account of its amazing rock formations), walks, and nearby moorland. Bossiney House Hotel is well located to use as a base for exploring Cornwall.
We offer a baggage transfer facility for guests walking the South West Coast Path, which is available for individuals and group visitors alike.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Bossiney Road, Tintagel PL34 0AX, England
- Tel: 01840770240
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL340AX
October 29, 2017 5:27 am
This ad has expired
173 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire