Scottish folk band Breabach will be following in the footsteps of fellow-countryman John McCusker when they appear at the 2018 St Ives September Festival.
The John McCusker Band opened the 2017 Festival with a great night at St Ives Guildhall and Breabach will close the 2018 Festival at the same venue on Saturday, September 22.
Breabach began 2017 as Scots Trad Music Awards ‘Folk Band of the Year’ with their fifth studio album Astar named ‘Album of the Year and went on to be nominated for ‘Best Band’ at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards before touring the UK, Sweden and Canada.
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262NE
January 9, 2018 4:20 pm
This ad has expired
287 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire