Scottish folk band Breabach will be following in the footsteps of fellow-countryman John McCusker when they appear at the 2018 St Ives September Festival.
The John McCusker Band opened the 2017 Festival with a great night at St Ives Guildhall and Breabach will close the 2018 Festival at the same venue on Saturday, September 22.
Breabach began 2017 as Scots Trad Music Awards ‘Folk Band of the Year’ with their fifth studio album Astar named ‘Album of the Year and went on to be nominated for ‘Best Band’ at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards before touring the UK, Sweden and Canada.
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262NE
January 9, 2018 4:20 pm
56 days, 1 hour
238 total views, 3 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire