3.5 Star Hotel
Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure is often described as one of Cornwall’s hidden gems. It is a truly unique place to get away, relax and unwind in comfortable informal surroundings that has a touch of Cornish charm with contemporary styling. Situated on the wild and rugged cliff tops of the Cornish costal path and overlooking ‘’Poldarks’’ Brison rocks, we are a great destination to stay and explore this wonderful area. We are often referred to as a walkers paradise with a unique location, fine dining and welcoming accommodation.
Located just ten minutes from Lands End Airport, we make an ideal stop over for the Scilly Isles. Attractions like the Minack Theatre, Lands End and Sennen Cove with its sandy beaches are only a stones throw away and make Cape Cornwall Golf and Leisure the perfect place to stay.
Come and sample ‘’The Cape’’ bar & restaurant, providing delicious food with ingredients being locally sourced and prepared by our Internationally trained Head Chef.
The bar is well stocked, so come and try your favourite cocktail, watch the sun go down over the Cape and make a perfect end to your day.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure St. Just, Penzance, Cornwall, TR19 7NL
Tel: 01736 788611
- Tel: 01736 788611
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR197NL
October 29, 2017 7:32 am
This ad has expired
156 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders