What we love
Discover Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park from this property, set in a quiet village location.
The property is all on the ground floor, has gas central heating and comprises:
Lounge/dining room: With open fire, Freeview HD TV and DVD player.
Kitchen: With tiled floor, gas cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine and iPod dock.
Bedroom 1: With double bed and large walk-in wardrobe.
Bathroom: With shower over bath and WC. All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included. Initial fuel for open fire provided. Wi-Fi available. Freezer and tumble dryer in lobby. Enclosed garden area with patio and garden furniture. Bike store. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. This spacious holiday cottage, which adjoins the owners property, is accessed through its own separate entrance and lobby area, and is located in the quiet village of Balfron. Situated in very private grounds along a quiet lane, it has uninterrupted views of the Campsie and Fintry Hills.
Located on the edge of Scotlands first National Park and with Loch Lomond and the majesty of Ben Lomond close by the area is staggeringly beautiful. A huge variety of outdoor activities are on offer including scenic walks for all abilities; golf with a number of top class venues within easy travelling distance, and fishing. Loch Lomond offers a wide range of water sports to suit all ages including sailing, canoeing and water skiing.
The historic city of Stirling, with its castle, battlefields and monuments, is half an hours drive away; Glasgow, the city of culture and entertainment can be reached within the hour and Edinburgh in 90 minutes drive.
It should be noted that Balfron is a well serviced village with local shops and amenities including a health centre, dental practice and library.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/capelrig-cottage-cc524080?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 1:47 pm
66 total views, 1 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway