What we love
This beautiful Victorian apartment offers spectacular harbour views and catches sunlight all day long.
All on the first floor.
Living room: With electric wood burner, TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs and CD player.
Dining room: With French door.
Kitchen: With gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet.Electric heaters, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking.Enjoying a central location and wonderful unsurpassed views across the waters of Oban Bay, this first floor holiday apartment, with fine Victorian features, makes an ideal base for a holiday. Facing west, the spacious, bright and airy apartment, located just 10 yards from the sea, catches the sun all day long. Oban, with its bustling harbour and large variety of restaurants and shops, is known as both the seafood capital of Scotland and as the gateway to the Highlands, with Ganavan sandy beach on the edge of town. Daily boat trips can be taken to the surrounding Hebridean islands where an abundance of birds and wildlife can be spotted. Wonderful climbing and walking from the doorstep. Shops and pubs 20 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/captains-folly-19951?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:06 pm
52 total views, 1 today
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway