2.0 Star Hotel
Welcome to the Carnmarth Hotel in Newquay
Hotels by the sea don’t get much better than this…
Perfectly positioned to enjoy breathtaking sea views over one of the UK’s most iconic beaches combined with contemporary style, modern facilities, a friendly family welcome and stunning service.
Soak up the incredible sea views from your room and unwind as the waves crash against the shore, set off on wild adventures on the coastal playground that surrounds us, or enjoy a round on the neighbouring golf course. We have the perfect location whether you want an intimate and relaxed break, or an adventure beach holiday with family and friends. We also provide services for christenings, weddings and wakes or as we like to call it Hatches, Matches and Dispatches.
We have modern, comfortable rooms, decorated with a contemporary beach-chic style, and a bar and restaurant serving sumptuous daily specials. Situated on the town’s exclusive Headland Road, far enough away from Newquay’s vibrant nightlife scene to be a quiet haven for your relaxing break, but close enough if you are planning to join the party atmosphere.
The Carnmarth Hotel has an on-site activity centre. Newquay Activity Centre is an award winning business and is open all year round. Try your hand at surfing, bodyboarding and coasteering. Our guests get some perks too!
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Tel: 01637 872519
Fax: 01637 878770
- Tel: 01637 872519
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR71HN.
October 29, 2017 7:56 am
This ad has expired
195 total views, 1 today
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute