Chycara offers bed & breakfast and self catering lodges, with extensive leisure facilities, which include an indoor swimming pool and tennis court. Set in 16 acres of outstanding picturesque gardens and woodland, in an area of nature conservation importance, this is an oasis in which to relax. It is open all year around.
It is close to Truro and the main line station from Paddington. Newquay airport is about a half hour drive and arrangements can be made to pick up visitors from the airport or station.
Chycara is an ideal place for exploring the many famous gardens, beautiful coastline and other attractions. The Bissoe cycle path, linking both coasts is on our doorstop.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Chycara House Quenchwell | Carnon Downs, Truro TR3 6LN, England
- Tel: 01872 865447
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR36LN
October 31, 2017 9:42 am
This ad has expired
159 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire