Chymorvah House exists to further the Christian faith through providing short breaks, holidays, and retreats. As well as a place for Christians to seek God in our quiet and peaceful surroundings, we aim to be a safe place for those who simply want to explore the Christian faith to do so in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Chymorvah House offers a place of rest and relaxation for Christian missionaries throughout the year and makes an ideal retreat or small conference venue. Our great accommodation and warm hospitality provide an opportunity for non-Christians to explore the Christian faith and the claims of Jesus Christ while enjoying a break from the pressures of life.
Here at Chymorvah, we seek to get alongside our guests, often spending time with them and offering other opportunities for them to learn more about God. We invite speakers on a regular basis throughout the season to give talks on matters relating to the Christian faith and Bibles are readily available in all rooms as is other Christian reading material. Friendly staff are always available to help with every aspect of your holiday to enable you to get the most out of your time at Chymorvah. We are always available to offer prayer, conversation or just simply to listen.
Although we are very much a Christian establishment, our guests are free to engage, or not engage, with the activities we offer. Whether or not you take part in all our activities, you are most welcome and it is very much our prayer that those who come to Chymorvah will experience the love of God as well as the beauty of Cornwall. We hope that both will be as special to you as they are to us.
We look forward to welcoming you to Marazion!
Pete and Hazelmary Bull.
Cornwall, United Kingdom
Tel: 01736 710497
- Tel: 01736 710497
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR170DQ
October 29, 2017 8:04 am
This ad has expired
209 total views, 1 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute