Close to Wadebridge and set amid 25acres of beautiful Cornish countryside towards the North Cornwall coast stands Costislost, a unique Grade 2, C19th country lodge and C16th farmhouse turned contemporary health-orientated retreat B&B.
With a focus on well-being, Organic and local produce breakfast, natural toiletries, Egyptian cotton linen, down bedding, a yoga room and FIR sauna, Costislost is a B&B retreat for Adults only.
Combine all of this with space, tranquility, great local walks, beaches and the wonderful Cornish countryside, and you have the perfect place to recharge!
Ashtanga yoga takes place several times a week (except August) in our spacious yoga / meditation room.
Just a short distance from Padstow, Polzeath, Port Isaac, Eden and just off the Camel Trail, Costislost is the perfect position to explore the whole of Cornwall.
Inside and out Costislost has all the elements of a luxury escape, with picture-perfect countryside views, spacious rooms, lounge with wood burner, yoga – relaxation room and FIR Sauna.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com orhotels.com for the best deals)
Costislost | Washaway, Wadebridge PL30 3AP, England
- Tel: 01208 840031
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL303AP
October 31, 2017 9:57 am
This ad has expired
157 total views, 2 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute