Cliff top location with stunning sea views
Two Double Rooms
Gurnard’s Head, Treen – Zennor, Lands End Cornwall
- Magnificent sea views from all rooms
- Overlooking secluded sandy cove
- Coastal walks with spectacular views
- Beautiful terraced garden
- Close to Zennor and St. Ives
- German Spoken
- Featured in the Rosamunde Pilcher film ‘Sommer am Meer’
- Unique opportunity to get away from it all
Bed & Breakfast
£130.00 per night per room
min. 2 night booking
- to include full English breakfast served in a cosy kitchen or alfresco on the terrace.
- Unsuitable for small children
- Wifi is available
- sorry no credit card facilities
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this charming cottage is surrounded by a beautiful terraced garden leading down to a secluded sandy cove. Ideal for swimming. Seals and dolphins are a common sight.
CLIFF TOP BED & BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION
We offer relaxing accommodation in a cottage that has been lovingly restored to a high standard, while preserving its original charm and character.
Each bedroom is comfortably furnished with unrivalled views of the Cornish Coastline.
Delicious breakfasts are served in our cosy kitchen or alfresco on the terrace. We are within walking distance of the award winning Gurnard’s Head, where excellent mealsare available.
Cove Cottage makes a perfect base for
exploring some of the best scenery in Cornwall.
Ideally situated with the coastal footpath bordering the garden, Cove Cottage offers unrivalled views of the sea and cliffs. A perfect location for walking, birdwatching, or just relaxing and enjoying the wonderful flora and fauna of Cornwall.
Lands End, Zennor, St Ives and Penzance
are within easy driving distance.
St. Ives is an unspoilt, small harbour town with cobbled streets and beautiful views. The warm Mediterranean climate and stunning scenery attract many visitors to the town.
The location, warm climate and scenery have also acted as a focal point for artists over the years. Today, St. Ives is home to the Tate Gallery, Hepworth Museum and Leach Pottery. St. Ives has many excellent beaches: Porthmeor, Porthminster, Carbis Bay and Porth Kidney Sands. Dolphins often swim in the bay and seals even come into the harbour!
Penzance is a very popular market town on the Land’s EndPeninsula. Penzance has a promenade and harbour front, with long sandy beaches and stunning views across the bay towards St. Michael’s Mount and the Lizard Peninsula.
The town benefits from direct rail links to London and the rest of the UK. Penzance is also the gateway for the Isles of Scilly, with daily air and sea departures. Newlyn Harbourand Mousehole are both close by, with Lamorna Cove andPorthcurno beach en-route to Land’s End.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Roger and Gisela Crowther
Gurnard’s Head, Zennor
St. Ives, Cornwall TR26 3DE
Tel : +44 (0) 1736 798317
- Tel: 01736 798317
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR263DE
October 29, 2017 9:05 am
This ad has expired
206 total views, 1 today
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway