Daphne’s Flight will be appearing at St Ives Guildhall on Tuesday, September 18, as part of the 2018 St Ives September Festival.
The hugely-talented group, who re-formed after a 21-year gap, consist of Christine Collister, Melanie Harrold, Julie Matthews, Helen Watson and Chris While.
In 1995 the five friends found themselves at Cambridge Festival. They decided to sing some songs together, magic happened and Daphne’s Flight took off.
Two decades later, five of the best singer/songwriters of their generation gathered again – “older, wiser and twice as powerful.”
2017 saw the release of their new album Knows Time, Knows Change and a UK tour which included a return to the Cambridge Festival and an appearance at Shrewsbury Folk Festival.
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262NE
January 9, 2018 4:30 pm
This ad has expired
268 total views, 1 today
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands