Daphne’s Flight will be appearing at St Ives Guildhall on Tuesday, September 18, as part of the 2018 St Ives September Festival.
The hugely-talented group, who re-formed after a 21-year gap, consist of Christine Collister, Melanie Harrold, Julie Matthews, Helen Watson and Chris While.
In 1995 the five friends found themselves at Cambridge Festival. They decided to sing some songs together, magic happened and Daphne’s Flight took off.
Two decades later, five of the best singer/songwriters of their generation gathered again – “older, wiser and twice as powerful.”
2017 saw the release of their new album Knows Time, Knows Change and a UK tour which included a return to the Cambridge Festival and an appearance at Shrewsbury Folk Festival.
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR262NE
January 9, 2018 4:30 pm
55 days, 11 hours
218 total views, 1 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway