What we love
The ultimate romantic getaway, this individually designed, chalet-style accommodation is beautifully decorated and has its own hot tub.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV and patio doors leading to decking.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack. Laundry room (shared with other properties). Decking with sitting-out area and garden furniture. Hot tub for 2 (private). Bike store. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. Set in a beautiful rural location on the owners working farm, this chalet-style property is only a mile from the charming town of Gatehouse of Fleet offering a wide range of places to eat and relax in. There are numerous attractions in and around the town including the Mill on the Fleet Visitor Centre, Cardoness Castle and the popular Laggan Outdoor Activity Centre, which is host to one of Europes longest zip wires. Only a short drive away, Kirkcudbright is known as the artists town and attracts visitors throughout the year who are drawn by the harbour, historic high street and the diverse range of annual events and visitor attractions. The popular programme of summer festivities culminates with the spectacular Tattoo, an event not to be missed.
Close by, there are delightful beaches and numerous walks available, from scenic coastal walks to forest trails, not to mention sailing, swimming, riding, fishing, golf, boat trips and water sports, there is something for everyone. Warmed by the Gulf Stream, there are many beautiful gardens to visit, including Threave Gardens (National Trust). Close to the Galloway Forest Park and central to 5 of the 7Stanes, it is a popular location for cyclists and mountain bikers. Beach 3 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Beths Bothy can be booked together with Galloway View (ref CC537210), Fleet View (ref CC537269), Jacks Hideaway (ref UK5530) and Annabelles Den (ref UK10990) to accommodate up to 16 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/drumwall-beths-bothy-uk5529?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:24 pm
41 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway