Traditional quality Bed & Breakfast with a contemporary twist. Our spacious bungalow offers two beautiful guest rooms on ground level with easy access throughout for those with limited mobility. Centrally located in the village of Bugle for both coastlines and all local tourist attractions – 2 minute walk from the start of the Clay Trail and village amenities.
Super-kingsize double rooms with en-suite or private bathroom from £32.50 per person per night (two people sharing).
Single occupancy of one of our double rooms from £55 per night. All inclusive of full English Breakfast.
A local pick-up service is also available by prior arrangement for guests arriving by coach or train in St Austell.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com orhotels.com for the best deals)
01726 850213 – 07817 958890
18 Charles Street, Bugle, St Austell. PL26 8PS
- Tel: 01726 850213
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL268PS
October 31, 2017 11:27 am
This ad has expired
165 total views, 2 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders