What we love
In the heart of the Spey Valley, this holiday cottage is a mini haven for bird watchers. Many outdoor activities available locally.
Ground floor: Living room/dining room. 1 double bedroom. Lower ground floor: Kitchen with tiled floor. Shower room with toilet. Oil central heating (controlled by owner), electricity, bed linen and towels included. Cot. Freesat TV. DVD. CD. Electric cooker. Combi microwave/oven/grill. Shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Shared courtyard with decked patio and sitting-out area. Shared gas barbecue. Parking (1 car). Cycle store. Natural water supply from borehole. No smoking.
Offering very comfortable accommodation in the heart of the Spey Valley, this holiday cottage is conveniently located on the roadside, with the Monadhliath Mountains as a backdrop and with beautiful views across the River Spey from the front of the cottage. It is ideally situated for a walking or cycling holiday. Within a short drive, the villages and towns of Glentruim, Newtonmore, Kingussie and Aviemore are easily accessible and Laggan is just a short walk away. A mini haven for bird watchers, you may catch sight of an eagle soaring over the valley, and lots of river and marsh birds can be spotted from the windows. Recognised as one of the most popular walking areas of the Central Highlands, the scenery alone keeps people returning throughout the year. Shop, 7 miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/ellon-cottage-w43335?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:15 pm
75 total views, 1 today
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire