What we love
Set in the town of Anstruther, just 10 miles from the historic town of St Andrews, as well as many championship golf courses.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With electric wood burner, 30″ Freeview TV and CD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail. Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Public car park, free of charge, 20 yards away. No smoking. The perfect escape for couples, situated in a quiet location close to the sea shore, Fidra is a quaint semi-detached fishermans cottage. Thoughtfully furnished, this lovely single-storey cottage provides everything you need for a holiday by the sea. Look out for the secret porthole which gives you the perfect view of the Isle of May.
Located in the town of Anstruther, the property is just a few minutes walk to the local pub, shop and restaurant, which sell locally caught seafood. Down by the harbour you can explore the quaint streets and cobbled lanes of this historic town. Take a boat trip to the Isle of May, a world-renowned bird sanctuary and nature reserve, famous for puffins and grey seals. The Scottish Fisheries Museum is also well worth a visit. The East Neuk of Fife, known for its picturesque fishing villages and beautiful beaches and coves, boasts the Fife Coastal Path, which leads through the town towards Crail and St Andrews and Pittenweem, St Monans and Elie. The property is just 9 miles away from the ancient university town of St Andrews. Although the cottage doesnt have a garden, you can sit out in the Wynd and enjoy a glass of fizz while watching the sun go down. Beach 200 yards. Shops, pubs and restaurants 300 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/fidra-uk5403?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 1:29 pm
106 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire