3.0 Star Hotel
The Ultimate Hotel In Looe!
A two-time TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, the Fieldhead Hotel offers stunning views and a relaxing atmosphere just off the coast of sub-tropical Cornwall.
Elevated high above the ever changing scenic Looe Bay, Cornwall, our Hotel in Looe, the Fieldhead is the perfect home for relaxing by the sea, getting your toes wet in golden, Cornish sands or taking in the sights and sounds of the ancient seaside town of Looe. Start your day with an award-winning breakfast overlooking the fishing fleet of Looe with beautiful views out over the Ocean, from our scenic Horizon’s Restaurant.
Hams, cheeses, fruits and yoghurts accompany a traditional English breakfast replete with kippers and haddock. Spend the day taking in the sea breeze from our seasonally heated swimming pool, ocean-view balconies, or make a short foray into town for shopping and sightseeing. An evening return to our Horizon’s Restaurant will see the catch of the day greeting you as the fishing fleet returns to port.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Fieldhead Hotel,
Portuan Road, Hannafore,
Phone: 01503 262 689
Email us: email@example.com
- Tel: 01503 262 689
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL132DR
October 29, 2017 11:11 am
This ad has expired
259 total views, 1 today
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway