As a contemporary hotel in Cornwall, Fistral Beach has 71 cool comfortable rooms and suites, a stylish spa, laid back lounge bar, and vibrant beachside restaurant.
Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa offers jaw-dropping ocean views, providing the ultimate backdrop for wild Cornish adventures, coastal getaways and romantic weekend retreats in Cornwall. Wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach and cast your troubles away in our oasis of cool and calm – Fistral Spa. Complete with vitality pool, sauna and nine treatment rooms, our luxury spa is designed for intense relaxation.
Newquay is unarguably the coolest of all the Cornish towns and the Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa is the go-to vacation venue if you like to live life to the luxe. With an active year-round events calendar including the annual surf, skate and music festival, Boardmasters – the UK Pro Surfing Association’s spectacular night surfing competition and the Electric Beach music festival – the hotel’s location overlooking the UK’s top surfing beach means that it is perfectly positioned to take in the action and to take on the swells.
We welcome surfers of all abilities and our sister hotel The Esplanade Hotel, just up the road, is home to the Quiksilver Surf School which is a one-stop-shop for board hire, wetsuit hire and individual tuition and classes.
If you feel like going coastal, the Fistral Beach Hotel is an everything-under-one-roof hotel with the beach in reach. Plus, if you fancy a weekend of pampering and pumping some waves, why not try one of our Surf and Spa breaks?
All hotel guests receive 10% off spa treatments. Pre-booking is essential.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Fistral Beach Hotel, Esplanade Road, Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1PT
- Tel: 01637818303
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR71PT
October 29, 2017 11:18 am
This ad has expired
188 total views, 1 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute