What we love
From this property, explore the city of Glasgow or the delights of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
Living room/kitchen: With wood burner, Freeview TV, DVD player, iPod dock, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wood and tiled floor.
Garden/dining room: With patio doors leading to courtyard.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Gas central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial logs for wood burner included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Welcome pack. Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture. Bike store. On road parking. No smoking. This mid-terraced holiday property is situated in a leafy street in the Westerton Bearsden area of Glasgow. Located only 10 minutes by train from the cosmopolitan West End and the city centre with museums, gardens, art galleries and superb shopping, restaurants, entertainment and nightlife. It is also only 15 miles from Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, one of Scotlands most picturesque areas with excellent outdoor activities to be enjoyed including walking, cycling, golf, fishing, pony trekking and watersports. Visit the Trossachs Discovery Centre to learn more about this exciting area, or enjoy a cruise on the stunning Loch Lomond. Stirling, with its ancient castle, is also easily accessible for the day and well worth a trip as is the historic city of Edinburgh only an hour away. Shop 400 yards, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/garden-cottage-29839?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:51 pm
63 total views, 2 today
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire