What we love
This holiday property nestles on a wooded hillside in a south-facing position overlooking Birnam Hill and Dunkeld Cathedral.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With TV, DVD player, CD player and bluetooth speaker.
Kitchen: Farmhouse style with electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer and French doors leading to decking.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath and toilet.Oil central heating (£20 per week November-March), electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Highchair available on request. Small garden with decked area and garden furniture. Bike store. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Please note: No children except babies under 12 months.Nestling on a wooded hillside in a wonderful south-facing position overlooking Birnam Hill and Dunkeld Cathedral, this stylish, bright and spacious detached single-storey property is the ideal holiday base from which to explore the historic town of Dunkeld. It has a large, comfortable open plan living/dining room with a farmhouse style kitchen with French doors leading to decking with garden furniture and lovely views. Dunkeld itself is only a 10-minute walk away and has a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. In the immediate vicinity are beautiful walks along the River Tay, a network of well-marked forestry paths and cycle routes. Also nearby is the Loch of Lowes Wildlife Centre. Fishing, golf and tennis are available locally, as well as a wide range of other sporting and adventure activities. Further afield are the mountains and lochs of highland Perthshire and a wealth of castles and historic sites. Also within easy reach are Edinburgh, Pitlochry, with its festival theatre, Perth, Dundee, St Andrews and the Fife coast. Shop ½ mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/garden-cottage-uzh?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:02 pm
82 total views, 1 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire