What we love
Offering sumptuous accommodation, this single-storey cottage is surrounded by beautiful scenery and wildlife.
The property is all on the ground floor, has underfloor oil central heating and comprises:
Open plan living space.
Lounge area: Large with wood burner, 40″ Freesat TV, DVD player, iPod dock, radio and French doors to garden.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Bedroom 1: With king size bed.
Bathroom: With bath, shower, WC and heated towel rail. Z-bed available (for flexible sleeping arrangements). All oil, electric, bed linen and towels included. Initial fuel for wood burner provided. Travel cot, highchair and fireguard available on request. Welcome pack (hamper from local deli on request). Access to owners freezer. Small, enclosed garden with patio and furniture. Shared 20-acre natural grounds. Parking (2 cars). Natural water supply from spring. NB: Sloping banks in grounds. Surrounded by farmland, beautiful scenery and wildlife, this semi-detached, single-storey holiday property is set in the heart of the scenic West Strathearn area of Perthshire and only three miles from the pretty village of Comrie. This spacious cottage offers sumptuous accommodation and is perfect for couples who want to relax in this majestic setting. The hills and glens of Perthshire make it the ideal location for riding, cycling, fishing and walking, and you are surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in Scotland including the famous Gleneagles. Explore Drummond Castle and its beautiful gardens, the famous Grouse Distillery, and Perth, Stirling, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park are just a short drive away. Glasgow and Edinburgh are just over an hours drive away. After a day exploring, put your feet up and relax in front of the wood burner and enjoy the view. This property can be booked with Ben Hennie (CC524068) to accommodate four guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/geordies-byre-cc524067?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:06 pm
116 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands