What we love
These ultra-modern high specification camping pods are situated in the most beautiful location within walking distance to Fort Augustus and Loch Ness.
This glamping pod is set in glorious surroundings, close to the banks of Loch Ness.
3 steps to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With 28 Freeview TV and double pull-down bed.
Kitchen area: With electric hob, microwave and fridge.
Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Laundry room (shared with other properties on-site). Enclosed decking with garden furniture. 50-acre natural grounds (shared with other properties on-site). Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. Please note: There is an unfenced river 500 yards away. This high specification camping pod offers spacious accommodation for two people. The pod is well equipped with a pull down double bed and a private shower room. There are basic cooking facilities including a microwave, tea and coffee making facilities. The pod is situated on a 50-acre private Scottish estate amongst a number of other pod and lodges, only a few minutes walk away from the beautiful town of Fort Augustus which is situated at the south end of Loch Ness where it joins the Caledonian Canal. There is an abundance of local shops, bars and restaurants locally to enjoy the fantastic local cuisine. Shop, pub and restaurant 300 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/gg-leisure-loch-pod-1-uk7011?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:10 pm
65 total views, 1 today
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute