What we love
Offering cosy accommodation, this converted croft house is perfect for walking, fishing and for touring the North West Highlands.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With wood burner.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom area: With super kingsize bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. NSH, electricity, bed linen and fuel for wood burner included. Parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a spring. Enjoy the splendour and magnificence of Strathconon, a beautiful glen deep in the Highlands. This studio cottage, a spacious detached holiday property, offers the holidaymaker cosy accommodation together with Glenmeanich Cottage (ref W101) and The Old Gun House (ref W2607) in a get away from it all location. Hill walking, river and loch fishing (permits available from the estate office), and an abundance of wildlife help to add to the enjoyment of this Brigadoon type glen. Inverness, the capital of the Highlands, is just 30 miles distant, and Glacour Studio is ideally placed for touring the North West Highlands. This designer converted croft house is finished and furnished in an open plan Scandinavian style with pine clad roofing and a pine kitchen. Shop, pub and restaurant 15 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/glacour-studio-w1410?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:53 pm
24 total views, 1 today
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire