What we love
A beautifully restored terraced steading conversion nestling in Glengyle at the head of Loch Katrine.
Property is all on ground floor level
Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area.
Living Area: Comprising of feature log burner, brown leather sofas, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player and free sat. French doors leading to patio area with barbeque (coals not provided) and, seating with views to the open countryside. Limited free Wi-Fi is provided for emails and light browsing etc.
Dining Area: Solid oak dining table and chairs.
Kitchen Area: Fully equipped with glass electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and washing machine.
Included for use during your stay are essential condiments, tea towels and hand towel.
Bedroom: Beautifully coordinated with brass bed, oak bedside units, sliding mirror wardrobes and feature chandelier.
Bathroom: Fully tiled with over bath shower. Embroidered towels and bathrobes are provided. Electric wet system, power, bed linen embroidered towels and bathrobes included. Logs are provided for the log burner; an honesty box for logs is situated within the cottage. A travel cot and high chair is available on request. Water is supplied to the cottage via a private water supply. A welcome pack is provided. Off road private parking for 2 cars. There is ramp access from parking area to patio and lounge area. Glengyle Cottage is a beautifully restored terraced steading conversion nestling in Glengyle at the head of Loch Katrine. The steading has a stunning, unique and tranquil setting within the very heart of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park.
Positioned along a private water board road, accessing the north side of Loch Katrine, this location really gets you away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. The cottage has original thick stone walls and a slate roof.
The interior has been beautifully appointed with attention to all details. There is hard wood flooring in the main living area, with carpet in the bedroom and fully tiled bathroom.
The open plan living area makes for an ideal space to relax and dine together.
Local pet friendly cafe/bistro open all year round 3 miles. Shop 14 miles, pub and restaurant 10 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/glengyle-cottage-cc523071?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:06 pm
91 total views, 1 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute