If your touring, training, on holiday with family and friends or organising a large group, Go By Cycle have the bike hire, or electric bike hire in Cornwall, you require and will deliver to your accommodation, at a time to suit you.
We are hire cycles to individuals, families and large groups.
Our electric bike hire uses only top of the range German made e-bikes from Kalkhoff. Covering up to 93 power assisted miles a day. In Cornwall, with our incredible landscape, these can cover 50 miles plus depending on your route, making them perfect for touring or exploring.
Our Road bike hire has only British made road bikes with steel or carbon options.
Our Day bike hire and Touring bike hire are again, high spec with good gear ratios making cycling fun.
All Go ByCycle’s equipment is checked before delivery and supplied with helmets, pumps, locks and puncture repair kits, including spare inner tubes.
We also offer Kayak hire and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) hire which is a great way to explore the exquisite coast line and estuary’s for which our county is so well known.
Hire cycles, SUPs and kayaks, delivered to your door and have all you need to enjoy your holiday in Cornwall from the moment you arrive.
All our bike hire in Cornwall is delivered to you.
- Tel: 07950 774067
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL277AL
October 28, 2017 6:02 pm
This ad has expired
143 total views, 1 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute