What we love
Explore the great outdoors at Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, or spend the day sightseeing in Glasgow.
All on the second floor.
Living room: With electric fire and 32″ Freeview TV.
Kitchen/dining room: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included. On road parking. No smoking. This second floor apartment, situated in Greenock, has excellent train links to the cosmopolitan city of Glasgow, with its museums, gardens, art galleries, superb shopping, restaurants, entertainment and nightlife. It is only 20 miles from Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, one of Scotlands most picturesque areas, with excellent outdoor activities to be enjoyed including walking, cycling, fishing, pony trekking and water sports. Visit the Trossachs Discovery Centre to learn more about this exciting area, or enjoy a cruise on stunning Loch Lomond. Stirling, with its ancient castle, is also easily accessible for the day and well worth a trip, as is the historic city of Edinburgh.
This holiday property is ideally located to explore the islands of Cumbrae, Arran and the Isle of Bute. Ferries run to Dunoon and the Cowal Peninsula, known as Argylls secret coast. Head south into Ayrshire with its varying coastline and villages, beaches and rocky coves to explore. Skelmorlie heralds the start of the Ayrshire Coastal Path, a 100-mile long coastal walk. Inland, there are gardens and castles to visit, and a choice of golf courses, including the world famous open venues of Troon, Prestwick and Turnberry. Beach 3 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 200 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/greenock-west-end-uk5692?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:02 pm
75 total views, 2 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire