What we love
I chose this property for its rural location and fantastic hot tub from which to enjoy the superb views over the Ayrshire countryside.
Come and explore the beautiful countryside with the Ayrshire coast within easy reach, then lie back and relax in the soothing private hot tub.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With wood burner, 32 Freeview TV, DVD player, iPod dock, CD player and wooden floor.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and wooden floor.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. First Floor:
Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial logs for wood burner included, remainder at £5 per basket. Highchair available on request. Welcome pack. Enclosed lawned garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ. Hot tub for 4 (private). Bike store. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. This spacious charming cottage, renovated to a good standard, is situated in the quiet village of Moscow. With its own private hot tub the cottage offers views over open countryside and is situated close to the towns of Kilmarnock, Ayr and Troon.
Located on Scotlands West Coast the property is ideally located to explore the beauty of the Ayrshire coastline. Ayrshire offers a varied coastline with villages, beaches and rocky coves to explore, and is an ideal location for cyclists and walkers with the Ayrshire Coastal Path, a 100-mile long coastal walk being ever popular. Inland there is walking, cycling, gardens and castles to visit along with opportunities to cycle, fish and golf, with the world famous Turnberry course nearby. Culzean Castle Country Park, extending for over 550 acres, has a network of wooded trails passing along the beach. Explore the islands of Cumbrae, Arran and the Isle of Bute or catch a ferry to Dunoon and the Cowal Peninsula which gives you great access to the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Glasgow and Edinburgh are easily reached for a day trip. Beach 14 miles. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 2 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/grougar-croft-uk10399?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:06 pm
76 total views, 1 today
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway