3.5 Star Hotel
Gyllyngvase House offers quality accommodation and all the facilities of a small hotel. We are a friendly, family run hotel/guest house, and are situated 200m from the seafront at Gyllyngvase beach with Falmouth town centre and historic harbour just a few minutes walk away
Our accommodation provides comfortable en-suite rooms all with television, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and internal telephone.
From us you can visit some of Cornwalls wealth of interesting attractions from Lands End to the Tate Gallery at St Ives; from the surf of the North Coast to the small fishing port of Mousehole; from the rugged beauty of the Lizard Peninsula to the Lost Gardens of Heligan; and of course the ever popular Eden Project
Gyllyngvase House is conveniently situated to visit both tourist attractions and shops. We are two minutes walk away from a green flag sandy beach where the crystal clear water tempts you to swim or enjoy a walk in one of the nearby gardens with their exceptional displays of flowers and plants.
Paul and Emma Lower are the proprietors of this family run guest house and have many years experience in tourism and hospitality and will personally supervise all your arrangements during your holiday or business trip. Throughout your stay in this delightful historic house in Falmouth, you will be left in no doubt that ‘nothing’ is too much trouble. We aim to provide a professional yet informal service making you feel as comfortable as you would in your own home.
Falmouth and Cornwall have something for everyone, whatever your age, so why not make the Gyllyngvase House your base from which to enjoy it all.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Gyllyngvase House Gyllyngvase Road
Phone: 01326 312956
Fax: 01326 316166
- Tel: 01326 312956
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR114GH
October 29, 2017 11:45 am
This ad has expired
163 total views, 1 today
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands