What we love
Bankfield, a stylish apartment, is just a short stroll from local amenities and a perfect base for couples looking to explore and enjoy Aberdeen.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freesat TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Electric heating, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack and doggy extras. Enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area, garden furniture and BBQ (shared with other apartment). Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. This attractively furnished apartment is conveniently located in a quiet street in Aberdeen, with easy access to all the amenities this vibrant city has to offer. It is a perfect base for visiting family or touring the area on a city break, and is ideal to relax in after a fun-filled day out. Bankfield is well set back from the road, with a lovely enclosed garden with mature apple trees to the front for sitting out in good weather. There is lots to enjoy here, the city has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with plenty of good shops, restaurants and cultural activities for all ages. Take a stroll along the extensive sandy seafront for some bracing sea air. Wander around Old Aberdeen with its beautiful buildings including Kings College, where you will feel as if you have stepped back in time. Art galleries hold permanent and temporary exhibitions from traditional to contemporary, and the many fascinating museums will give a real sense of Aberdeens past. Out of town, visit the coastal fishing villages or enjoy a round of golf on one of the many links courses. Beach 2¾ miles. Shop 200 yards, pub and restaurant 300 yards. Bankfield (UK5660) can be booked together with Toab (UK5662) to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/hame-from-hame-bankfield-uk5660?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 1:47 pm
65 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire