What we love
Toab is an ideal base for couples looking to explore Aberdeen and to stay at stylish apartment just a short stroll from local amenities.
All on the first floor.
4 steps to…
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freesat TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet. Electric heating, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack and doggy extras. Large enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area, garden furniture and BBQ (shared with other apartment). Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. This attractively furnished apartment is conveniently located in a quiet street in Aberdeen, with easy access to all the amenities this vibrant city has to offer. It is a perfect base for visiting family or touring the area on a city break, and is ideal to relax in after a fun-filled day out. Toab is set back from the road, with a lovely enclosed garden with mature apple trees to the front for sitting out in good weather. There is lots to enjoy here, the city has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with plenty of good shops, restaurants and cultural activities for all ages. Take a stroll along the extensive sandy seafront for some bracing sea air. Wander around Old Aberdeen with its beautiful buildings including Kings College, where you will feel as if you have stepped back in time. Art galleries hold permanent and temporary exhibitions from traditional to contemporary, and the many fascinating museums will give a real sense of Aberdeens past. Out of town, visit the coastal fishing villages or enjoy a round of golf on one of the many links courses. Beach 2¾ miles. Shop 200 yards, pub and restaurant 300 yards.
Toab (UK5662) can be booked together with Bankfield (UK5660) to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/hame-from-hame-toab-uk5662?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:51 pm
164 total views, 1 today
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire