What we love
This converted barn offers a nice, romantic base from which to explore this great area.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space: With tiled floor.
Living area: With Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player and patio doors leading to grounds.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.Oil central heating (£25 per week, 15th September-21st April), gas, electricity and Wi-Fi included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Utility room with washing machine (shared). Private parking for 1 car. Please note: There is an unfenced stream in the grounds. All properties: Bed linen and towels included. 3-acre natural and wooded grounds with sitting-out area and garden furniture (shared). Bike store. No smoking. Please note: There is an unfenced stream in the grounds.These three properties are situated in a peaceful wooded area with walks right from the doorstep and numerous roe deer around, yet only 2½ miles from the village of Dunkeld with its shops, ancient fountain and cathedral. Osprey Cottage (ref 15885) has been converted to create a super holiday retreat with rugs on polished wooden floors upstairs in the living areas, and cosy bedrooms below. Heather Croft (ref 26213) is a detached bungalow nearby, cleverly designed by the owners with lots of windows to maximize views of the surrounding countryside. The But n Ben (ref 28139) is a charming converted barn for two. An ideal choice whatever the weather. Next door to Dunkeld is Birnam, home of the Beatrix Potter exhibition and where there are riverside walks along the Tay. An 18-hole golf course is 1½ miles away beside the Loch of Lowes Wildlife Reserve. There are walks and cycle tracks in the bordering forest. Fishing locally. Shops and pubs 2½ miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/hatton-cottages-the-but-lsn-ben-28139?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:24 pm
94 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire