What we love
This single storey cottage is conveniently located and enjoys the Monadhliath Mountains as a backdrop.
All on ground floor: Living/dining room/kitchen. 1 double bedroom. Shower room with toilet. Open fire in living room included. Oil central heating (controlled by owner), electricity, bed linen and towels included. Freesat TV. DVD. CD. Electric hob. Combi microwave/oven/grill. Fridge/freezer. Shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Shared courtyard with decked patio and sitting-out area. Shared gas barbecue. Parking (1 car). Natural water supply from borehole. No smoking.
Conveniently located on the roadside, with the Monadhliath Mountains as a backdrop, this holiday cottage offers very comfortable accommodation and enjoys beautiful views across the River Spey. It is ideally situated for a walking or cycling holiday and within a short drive, the villages and towns of Glentruim, Newtonmore, Kingussie and Aviemore are easily accessible, and Laggan is just a short walk away. A mini haven for bird watchers, you may catch sight of an eagle soaring over the valley, and lots of river and marsh birds can be spotted from the windows. Recognised as one of the most popular walking areas of the Central Highlands, the scenery alone keeps people returning throughout the year. Shop, 7 miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/heather-cottage-w43336?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:02 pm
62 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire