What we love
Set in the heart of this picturesque National Trust village, Hirta forms part of a sympathetically converted former church with fabulous scenery.
All on the ground floor:
Open plan living space.
Living area: With digital TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs and CD player.
Dining area: With French doors leading to garden.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer.
Bedroom: With double bed and French doors leading to garden.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet.Electric storage heaters, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Enclosed patio area (private) leading to garden (shared). Private parking for 1 car. No smoking.Set in the heart of this picturesque National Trust village, this ground floor holiday apartment forms part of a sympathetically converted former church. Enjoy the fabulous scenery and the rich abundance of wildlife, particularly the seals and otters in Plockton Bay. Super area for walking, fishing and sea trips – lots to do and see. Plockton is a convenient touring base for the Isle of Skye and the beautiful West Coast. Take advantage of the traditional Highland hospitality in the hotels and restaurants which specialise in local seafood. Shop 400 yards, pub 50 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/hirta-18065?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:42 pm
95 total views, 1 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute