FALMOUTH, CORNWALL AND ISLES OF SCILLY
Winner of the Laterooms ‘Simply The Guest’ Award for the best Beach Hotel in the UK, Anacapri is a good 5 star AA rated Guest House with sea views from most rooms, sun terrace, patio and licensed bar. Just opposite Falmouth’s beautiful Gyllyngvase Beach and very close to Falmouth Town, Pendennis Castle and the National Maritime Museum and gardens. Free Car Park.
Winner of the Laterooms ‘Simply The Guest’ Award for the best Beach Hotel in the UK, Anacapri is a 5 star AA rated Guest House with a fully licensed bar – one of the best in Falmouth and was built around 1906, with sea views from most rooms.
The guest house is in an idyllic location, situated just opposite Gyllyngvase Beach/Falmouth Bay.
The National Maritime Museum, Falmouth town centre and Pendennis Castle are all within ten minutes walk. Take in watersports, river trips or explore one of the many local gardens. We are also an ideal base from which to explore Cornwall, being a forty minute drive from The Eden Project, St Ives, Newquay and Land’s End.
Relax on our sun terrace overlooking Falmouth Bay, Gyllyngvase Beach and the surrounding coastal scenery. Alternatively enjoy the sea view from our licensed bar and lounge. Free wireless internet and private parking.
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly,
TR11 4DJ, United Kingdom
- Tel: 00441326311454
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR114DJ
October 26, 2017 2:09 pm
This ad has expired
161 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway