Our beautiful hotel in Cornwall is 90 years young this year and one of the friendliest places to stay in Newquay.
Set on the cliff top directly overlooking Tolcarne Beach, we have a reputation for exceptional service, glorious sea views, and a level of hospitality to rival the very best hotels in Newquay.
The Friendliest of Hotels in Newquay
Whether you visit Newquay looking for family holidays, great surfing or simply a prime location to explore Cornwall, Hotel Bristol is the ideal choice. The cool rush of the Atlantic, Tolcarne Beach and Lusty Glaze (recently voted Best Beach in the UK by the Sunday Times Beach List 2017) are right on the doorstep of the hotel, while all the sights, sounds, shops and attractions of Newquay are just a few footsteps away. The perfect balance of fun and relaxation, you might say.
Guests love our sea views and peaceful, comfortable accommodation where you’ll find a tranquil night’s sleep and a great choice of rooms. But these are not the only reasons our guests regard us as one of the best places to stay in Newquay. Welcoming, first class staff, fine locally-sourced food and great facilities make us a hotel with a difference. Add free Wi-Fi, easy parking and you have all the makings of a relaxing, hassle-free holiday at our Best Western hotel in Newquay, Cornwall.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
BEST WESTERN Hotel Bristol
Narrowcliff, Newquay, TR7 2PQ
Tel: 01637 875181
- Tel: 01637 875181
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR72PQ
October 29, 2017 12:10 pm
This ad has expired
161 total views, 1 today
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway