Welcome to Hotel Penzance
Welcoming, intimate and comfortable, the 4* townhouse Hotel Penzance is in an elegant, Edwardian building with only 25 individual rooms, many with views across the harbour and Mounts Bay. Set back from the town but only five minutes from the centre, Hotel Penzance is the ideal place to stay for leisure or business.
Penzance is a great base from which to explore West Cornwall and its iconic land-marks like St. Michaels Mount and Land’s End; cultural highlights including the Minack Theatre and the Tate at St. Ives; glorious golden beaches at Sennen, Porthcurno and Godrevy; and for a trip further afield, it’s just a short hop across to the beautiful Scilly Isles.
Whether you are staying for a few nights or just for one, we want you to feel Hotel Penzance is yours for as long as you stay. Our friendly team will take time and care to provide everything you need through attentive service, help with planning your day, ticket
s or onward bookings…even free wifi . Welcome, and let us indulge you the Cornish way.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
T: 01736 363117
- Tel: 01736 361127
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR183AE
October 29, 2017 12:26 pm
This ad has expired
143 total views, 2 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire