3.0 Star Hotel
We’re experts in holidays to remember for groups of all sizes. Stag weekend, hen do, birthday bash, or a simple weekend getaway with friends; whatever the occasion, we’re here to help. If you’re looking for cheap, clean and comfortable hotel accommodation with excellent customer service, right in the heart of Newquay town centre, you’ve come to the right place.
Looking for an activity-fuelled break? As Newquay’s only Visit England Activity Accommodation provider with our own beach (Great Western) and activity centre plus The Slope Beach Bar + Kitchen, we offer the full package. A simple one stop shop for those tasked with organising a group activity weekend – we can even organise beach bbq’s for you.
At Hotel Sunnyside we’re all about offering you everything you need for a bespoke awesome break in buzzing Newquay. It’s our unique combination of our central beachside location, near the main nightlife, bars, shops, restaurants, our amazingly competitive rates, great facilities, clean and comfortable accommodation that make us such a fantastic choice for your next group holiday.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
- Tel: 01637 873338
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR71DT
October 29, 2017 12:34 pm
This ad has expired
143 total views, 1 today
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro