What we love
A stunning, traditional Orkney stone cottage with beautiful views over Loch Harray.
After exploring all that the Orkeney Islands have to offer, sit in the garden with a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the loch.
Step to entrance.
Living room: With wood burner, 38″ Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen/dining room: With electric oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and French doors leading to garden.
Utility/boot room: With washing machine.
Bedroom: With kingsize bed and dressing room.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Heat source heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial fuel for wood burner included. Welcome pack. Enclosed garden with patio. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Nestled down a private track well away from the road is beautiful Harrays Hoose. This semi-detached cottage sits with views over Harrays Loch, which is superb for trout fishing and boats can be hired locally. The property is very well equipped and offers the holidaymaker a very comfortable cottage all situated on one floor. There is a large utility/boot room, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden and a living room with a wood burner. The double bedroom has a dressing room, and there is a shower room with toilet. Outside, the cottage has private outdoor space to watch the amazing sun rises and sunsets. It is centrally situated within Orkney, and only a 10-minute drive from the harbour town on Stromness and only 30 minutes from Kirkwall, which both offer a great selection of restaurants and bars. Beach 7¾ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
Harrays Hoose can be booked together with Peedie Harrays (UK11842) and Harrays Little Bothy (UK11843) to accommodate up to 6 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/kirkness-harrays-hoose-uk11844?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:26 pm
51 total views, 1 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway