What we love
A stunning, traditional Orkney stone cottage with beautiful views over Loch Harray.
Enjoy a romantic break on the Orkney Islands at this property, with its cosy wood burner and stunning loch views.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With wood burner, 38″ Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet. Electric central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial fuel for wood burner included. Welcome pack. External utility room (shared with other properties on-site). Lawned garden with patio. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Nestled down a private track well away from the road is beautiful Harrays Little Bothy. This detached, traditional Orkney stone cottage sits with uninterrupted views over Harrays Loch, which is superb for trout fishing and boats can be hired locally. The property is very well equipped and offers the holidaymaker a very comfortable cottage all situated on one floor. There is an open plan kitchen and dining area which extends in to a cosy living room with a wood burner. There is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Outside, the cottage has private outdoor space to watch the amazing sun rises and sunsets. It is centrally situated within Orkney, and only a 10-minute drive from the harbour town on Stromness and only 30 minutes from Kirkwall, which both offer a great selection of restaurants and bars. Beach 7¾ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
Harrays Little Bothy can be booked together with Peedie Harrays (UK11842) and Harrays Hoose (UK11844) to accommodate up to 6 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/kirkness-harrays-little-bothy-uk11843?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:21 pm
65 total views, 2 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders