What we love
A very cosy cottage situated in a secluded location with stunning views over the loch.
After a long walk exploring the surrounding area, return to Peedie Harrays and relax with a book in front of the wood burner.
Step to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With wood burner, 32″ Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom: With double bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
Separate toilet. Heat source heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and WI-Fi included. Initial fuel for wood burner included. Welcome pack. External utility room (shared with other properties on-site). Lawned garden with patio. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Nestled down a private track well away from the road is beautiful Peedie Harrays. This semi-detached cottage sits with views over Harrays Loch, which is superb for trout fishing and boats can be hired locally. The property is very well equipped and offers the holidaymaker a very comfortable cottage all situated on one floor. There is an open plan kitchen and dining area which extends in to a cosy living room with a wood burner. There is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a separate toilet. Outside, the cottage has private outdoor space to watch the amazing sun rises and sunsets. It is centrally situated within Orkney, and only a 10-minute drive from the harbour town on Stromness and only 30 minutes from Kirkwall, which both offer a great selection of restaurants and bars. Beach 7¾ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
Peedie Harrays can be booked together with Harrays Little Bothy (UK11843) and Harrays Hoose (UK11844) to accommodate up to 6 guests.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/kirkness-peedie-harrays-uk11842?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:51 pm
74 total views, 2 today
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway