Launceston Golf Club is a friendly members club and a great venue for a days golf in Cornwall.
To see what’s on at the Club click the Members drop down above.
The Club welcomes Members and non-members at all times.
Membership – If you are looking to take up golf check out our membership offers and our Professional John Tozer offers excellent starter lessons as well as coaching for more advanced players.
Location – We are located just off the A30 and the first golf club as you cross the Cornish border, close to both North and South coasts. If you are travelling in the West Country for a golfing break, why not make us your first or last call for golf in Cornwall.
Visitors – We offer value for money packages with excellent catering facilities and friendly staff, and have deals suitable for parties of all sizes. We have a special deal with three other Cornish courses if you are planning a Cornish holiday.
Professional John Tozer will help run society days, leaving you free to enjoy your time with us.
Course – The elevated levels of the course offers spectacular countryside views over both Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, with majestic views of our historic town and castle. The course is a well established 6385 yard par 70 parkland course designed by Hamilton Stutt. It offers an excellent and challenging round of golf for all standards of golfers. For ladies it is 5682 yards, par 73.
Green Fee Rates 2017
|Mon – Fri & Weekends / Bank Holidays||Price|
|Minimum green fee (2fore1 etc)||£25.00|
- Tel: 01566 773442
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL158HF
October 29, 2017 4:16 am
This ad has expired
164 total views, 2 today
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute