What we love
I am very pleased to have this property back with us although small it is very well equipped and perfect as a base for exploring the area and the garden is great for sitting out after a day touring.
This cosy welcoming property makes a perfect retreat for a couple to return to after a busy day visiting the attractions in the area.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, 2 ring electric hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail. Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack. Enclosed lawned garden (shared with owner). Sitting-out area with garden furniture. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. Ideal for a relaxing break and in a perfect position for touring, this cosy appealing cottage attached to the owners house has been well furnished to maximise space. Guests have shared use of the attractive garden at the front with open views over fields of corn towards the Angus Glens, but with your own sitting-out area. A walkers paradise, these five glens offer both easy rambles and challenging climbs to suit all abilities. For a change of scenery, head east towards the coast where beautiful beaches, high cliffs and quiet coves can be found at Lunan Bay, or the Seaton Cliffs at Arbroath. There is plenty of culture to be found in nearby Dundee, 17 miles away, where the Victoria and Albert Museum is located, as well as the RRS Discovery and plenty of good shops and eateries. This is a fantastic area for golf enthusiasts with a selection of country courses in Alyth, Blairgowrie and Kirriemuir nearby, and the famous links course at Carnoustie, all an easy drive. Shop, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/laurel-bank-uk5899?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 12:55 pm
55 total views, 2 today
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders